We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
The Best Way To See The Nile
A Dahabiya Nile Cruise has long been on Egypt bucket list. Imagine gliding along the Nile on a Dahabiya, stopping to explore temples that become more and more grand. It would be a travel dream come true.
Enjoy one day of private guided tour in Cairo that take you to some of Egypt’s most famous sites, include the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx and the Egyptian Museum. Fly to Luxor for some more sightseeing, and then board the Dahabiya boat, and enjoy 5 days you will cherish forever. No matter which one of our Egypt Tour Packages you choose, lifelong memories are guaranteed.
Day 1: Arrival in Cairo
Your representative will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport (Before the immigration counters, holding a sign with your name) and provide you with an entry visa for Egypt and then he will escort you to your hotel by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At the hotel, He will assist you to have a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo. No meal.
Day 2: Visiting the Pyramids & the Egyptian Museum
After breakfast, you will be accompanied by your personl guide to Giza Plateau to visit the Great Pyramids of Giza: Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus and also the famous Sphinx and Valley Temple facing the great statue. Lunch will be served in a good quality restaurant, and then proceed to visit visit the Egyptian Museum.Overnight in Cairo. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch.
Day 3: Flying to Luxor
Check out from your hotel in Cairo in the morning, then get transfered to Cairo Airport for your flight to Luxor where you will be met and assisted, then taken by an air-conditioned vehicle to embark in Luxor.
- Embarkation in Luxor.
- Lunch on board.
- After Lunch visit the Luxor & Karnak Temples.
- Dinner and Overnight on the West bank.
Day 4: Valley of the Kings
- Breakfast on board.
- Visit the West Bank (Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple and the Colossi of Memnon).
- Lunch on board.
- Sail to Esna and Tea time on the Sun Deck.
- Dinner during sailing.
- Overnight beside an Island.
Day 5: Visit the Temple of Edfu.
- Breakfast while crossing Esna Lock.
- Sail to Edfu and Lunch during sailing.
- Visit the Temple of Edfu.
- Sail to Al Ramady Island.
- Dinner on board and Overnight beside Al Ramady Island.
Day 6: Sailing to Gebel El Silsila& Kom Ombo Temple
- Early morning sail to Gebel El Silsila and Breakfast on board sail to visit Kom Ombo Temple.
- Sail to el Sheikh Fadl Island and Lunch on board during sailing.
- Tea time and Dinner on el Sheikh Fadl Island.
- Sail to Aswan after Dinner and Overnight on board.
Day 7: Disembark in Aswan and Flying to Cairo
- Arrive to Aswan Early morning (6:00 AM).
- Breakfast on board.
- Disembarkation in Aswan.
- Visit the Philae Temple and the High dam.
- Transfer to Aswan airport for your flight to Cairo where you will be met, then transfered to your hotel.Overnight in Cairo.Meals: Breakfast.
Day 8: Final Departure
Have breakfast, then get transfered to Cairo Airport for your final departure.Meals: Breakfast.
Dahabiya Nile Cruise Itinerary is subject to modification according to navigation and security restrictions without prior notice.
Hotel Category: 5 Star Hotel
Summer Rates (May- Sep.)
$2000 (Prices are in USD, per person, based on double occupancy).
Winter Rates (Oct-April)
$2200 (Prices are in USD, per person, based on double occupancy).
Prices are quoted in USD, per person, Per Trip, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays (Christmas date 15 Dec To 7 Jan & Easter date 30 March To 20 April, The Rate will be 50% extra)
Children Policy :
Children from 0 to 6 Years $250 which is the airfare.
Child from 6 to 11 years old Pay 50% of the adult rate sharing parent's room.
Deposit & Cancellation
Payment Schedule Deposit Per Person at Time of Booking: $1,000. The Remaining Balance To Be Paid On Arrival Cash Or by Credit Card.
Cancellation Fees Per Person
Book with Confidence and enjoy enhanced flexibility to change your departure up to 30 days prior.
CUSTOMIZE THIS JOURNEY
If you would like to customize this itinerary and create a Tailor Made Journey just for you and your companions, click here to inquire, or speak to your travel professional.