We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
Take a trip through time and discover the land of Pharaohs in a way that can only be dreamt about. Cairo Dahabiya tour is one of the real splendid packages in Egypt. While in Cairo, you will get to see the Pyramids of Giza and Egyptian Museum after flying to Luxor, board of the Dahabiya, have a unique journey crossing unique places and taking unique roots. Visit many historical places from the famous Valley of Kings and Temple of Queen Hatshepsut to Philae Island in Aswan.
Day 1: Arrival in Cairo
Your representative will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport (Before the immigration counters, holding a sign with your name) and provide you with an entry visa for Egypt and then he will escort you to your hotel by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At the hotel, He will assist you to have a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo.No meal.
Day 2: Visiting the Pyramids & Sakkara
After breakfast, you will be accompanied by your personl guide to Giza Plateau to visit the Great Pyramids of Giza: Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus and also the famous Sphinx and Valley Temple facing the great statue. There is an additional visit to the Solar Boat in front of Cheops Pyramid (Extra ticket on spot). Lunch will be served in a good quality restaurant, and then proceed to Sakkara area to visit Sakkara Complex and first pyramid ever built, Djoser Pyramid. Then, move to Memphis; Old Kingdom's capital and famous Necropolis.Overnight in Cairo.Meals: Breakfast, Lunch.
Day 3: Cairo Sightseeing
After taking breakfast at your hotel in Cairo, you will be escorted by your private guide to visit the Egyptian Museum. Lunch will be taken throughout the tour at a local restaurant. Then, continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s oldest bazaar.Overnight in Cairo.Meals:Breakfast, Lunch.
Day 4: Flying to Luxor
Check out from your hotel in Cairo in the morning, then get transfered to Cairo Airport for your flight to Luxor where you will be met and assisted, then taken by an air-conditioned vehicle to embark in Luxor.
- Embarkation in Luxor.
- Lunch on board.
- After Lunch visit the Luxor & Karnak Temples.
- Dinner and Overnight on the West bank.
Day 5: Valley of the Kings
- Breakfast on board.
- Visit the West Bank (Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple and the Colossi of Memnon).
- Lunch on board.
- Sail to Esna and Tea time on the Sun Deck.
- Dinner during sailing.
- Overnight beside an Island.
Day 6: Visit the Temple of Edfu.
- Breakfast while crossing Esna Lock.
- Sail to Edfu and Lunch during sailing.
- Visit the Temple of Edfu.
- Sail to Al Ramady Island.
- Dinner on board and Overnight beside Al Ramady Island.
Day 7: Sailing to Gebel El Silsila& Kom Ombo Temple
- Early morning sail to Gebel El Silsila and Breakfast on board sail to visit Kom Ombo Temple.
- Sail to el Sheikh Fadl Island and Lunch on board during sailing.
- Tea time and Dinner on el Sheikh Fadl Island.
- Sail to Aswan after Dinner and Overnight on board.
Day 8: Disembark in Aswan and Flying to Cairo
- Arrive to Aswan Early morning (6:00 AM).
- Breakfast on board.
- Disembarkation in Aswan.
- Visit the Philae Temple and the High dam.
- Transfer to Aswan airport for your flight to Cairo where you will be met, then transfered to your hotel.Overnight in Cairo.Meals: Breakfast.
Day 9: Final Departure
Have breakfast, then get transfered to Cairo Airport for your final departure.Meals: Breakfast.
Hotel Category: 5 Star Hotel
Cairo: Le Meridien Pyramids, Steigenberger Pyramids Cairo or similar.
Luxor & Aswan: Dahabiya Cruise.
Summer Rates (May- Sep.)
$1885 Per Person in Double Room.
Winter Rates (Oct-April)
$2050 Per Person in Double Room.
Children Policy :
Children from 0 to 6 Years $250 which is the airfare.
Child from 6 to 11 years old Pay 50% of the adult rate sharing parent's room.
Prices are quoted in US Dollars Per person Per Trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays (Christmas date 15 Dec To 7 Jan & Easter date 30 March To 20 April, The Rate will be 40% extra)
Tour & Prices