Book with Confidence and enjoy enhanced flexibility to change your departure up to 30 days prior
Egypt Tours Packages will give you the chance to experience all that Egypt has to offer with our well-selected exclusive private Egypt Travel Packages. We are offering a wide range of tours to Egypt that suits any taste, mixing classic tours of Ancient Egypt with Nile cruises, city tours, diving holidays, and adventures in the desert.
With countless experiences to live and a lot of wonders to see in Egypt, check our Egypt vacation packages now and pick your favorite one and what suits your taste:
1. Classic Egypt Tours: Discover Egypt’s history and its most iconic attractions. From its Great Pyramids of Giza to majestic tombs and temples in Luxor and Aswan, combine a tour of Cairo with a cruise down the longest river in the world, the Nile River. Prices starting from $1200.
2. Luxury Egypt Tours: Our luxury packages will take you back to a bygone era of more comfortable travel. Kick back and experience all the charm and history that Egypt has to offer with the most exclusive service. Prices starting from $1885.
3. Coptic Tours: The journey of the Holy Family to Egypt follows the footsteps of the Holy Family around Egypt. Your journey begins in Cairo and including marvelous tours to the Egyptian Pyramids and relax Nile Cruise between Luxor and Aswan. Prices starting from $800.
4. Egypt Spiritual Tours: Experience spiritual tours to Egypt, it is a unique tour, combining exceptional natural with historical beauty. Browse our Egypt Spiritual Tours and book the best spiritual vacation to discover the mysteries of Egypt. Prices starting from $1380.
5. Unique Journeys: Off track tours, quality time in the sites, hidden gems of the country and meeting the people of Egypt will let you cherish your holiday, so with us you are not visiting Egypt but you are knowing real Egypt by an Egyptian eye. Prices starting from $1200.
If you seek peace of mind and relaxation, you may add a few days by the Red Sea in Sharm El Sheikh, Hurghada, or Marsa Alam. All of these things will make your trip an unforgettable one.
Every itinerary is created by an Expert based on your specifications. With their expert planning and first-hand, local knowledge they make sure every detail is looked after, while you get to enjoy a personalized Journey to Egypt.
Below you will find the best sale Egypt tours, excursions, and Egypt tour packages in the past 5 years. These day tours and tour packages are covering the most important site in Egypt. You will visit the most exciting places in Egypt.
A comprehensive Egypt travel guide to the history and culture of Egypt and all of the sites you will see during your Egypt tour. Egypt's history is much longer than most countries'. In over 5000 years, many important figures have emerged and countless events and tours have shaped history and culture in the Coptic Cairo, the great Luxor and Aswan by cruising the best Nile Cruises.
A-8 days in Egypt, including a Nile River cruise and professional, private guides, will cost approximately $1,500 per person. Not bad considering this estimate also includes private guides for all of the sites and attractions.
A-There is no FCO advice against travel to Cairo, Alexandria, the tourist areas along the Nile, and the Red Sea resorts of Sharm el Sheikh and Hurghada. The section of the country between the Nile and the Red Sea is also considered mostly safe.
A-If weather is your primary concern, the best time to visit Egypt is during the northern hemisphere fall, winter or early spring (October to April), when temperatures are lower. To avoid the crowds at ancient sites like the Pyramids of Giza, Luxor, and Abu Simbel, try to avoid peak season (December and January).
A- An Egypt visa is required for most travelers including American and British passport holders. Americans and citizens fro 40 other countries can obtain an Egypt visa on arrival at the Cairo International airport at the bank kiosks before the immigration counters for $25 USD and are valid for visits up to 30 days.
A-Pants, Capris, Leggings, and Shorts...Basically, as long as your knees are covered, you are good. So whether you choose pants or capris, you will feel comfortable and remain respectful. Local women wear long pants or skirts.
A-On our Egypt tours that travel south to Aswan, include 3 or 4 night Nile cruise as standard. There is always the option to upgrade to a 5 star Luxury Nile cruise, which offers well–appointed and outward facing cabins.
A-The fixed deposit amount is 25% of the tours total price Except for Egypt Christmas tours, new years and other peak seasons where the deposit goes up to 50%.